Well as you can see this swap is very similar to Todd's card of which Iused for one lot of swaps as I really loved it, and as the second swap
was to different people I thought while I was on a roll and everything
was out I would do this card again. When I got the email with
finalisation on the card, Damn! I had to add a some DSP from the latest
catalogue....... Well didn't that put a spanner in my works. LOL!
Anyway after a bit of thought and a look through my papers, this is
what I came up with. Doesn't look too bad, does it. There was only
one thing wrong I noticed after I took this photo...........do you see what
it is?
I forgot to colour the nostrils and teeth, which makes a world ofdifference. I did go and do it and I couldn't be bothered taking
another photo.
Hope everyone enjoys the cards. It has been so much fun receiving
them in the mail each week.
Thanks for your swap.
ReplyDeleteI love it and that set. It's now moved up my wish list.
:)
Hi Kristy, when i saw this 1 on ur blog i was sooo hoping it was for may swap. woohoo was very pleased when 1 arrived in the mail yesterday:) thanks heaps, kirsty.
ReplyDelete