Friday 23 November 2007

Happily Ever After.

I love the set SU Happily Ever After. Actually I love all
SU Stamp Sets. But I love the simplicity of this set.
I made this card sometime ago for my cousins wedding.
I stamped thebride on some silky, shiny, glitter paper
first and then cuther dress and veil out. I then restamped
her on pink card andcut her face and flowers out. I coloured
her and put dimensionalon the flower. I placed her on a Marvey
Cutout and Cuttlebug Swirly background paper. I love the way
this card turned out, but found it very hard to photo.
Oh yeah! Down the bottom of thedress I put some flower
beads on the bottom.

Here is a side on
of the beads.
Not great I know
but gives the
general idea.

At Karen's a couple of weeks ago Nerrin showed us how to
make these little gift bags using an A3 piece of paper.
When it's complete the bag has 2 pockets. I made up these
little thank you cards using the SU Looks Like Spring
Stamp Set and holepunch. The thanks stamp was an All
Night Media stamp. The Card was SU Very Vanilla and
Basic Brown and the ink was SU ChocolateChip. 4 cards
total, 2 each side. I made a similar set but used an
orangy DCW A3 paper and pumpkin pie SU card as a door
prize for my workshop night. Silly me forgot to take
a photo before gave it away!
Katherine School of the Air asked me if I could
do an on air Card Making lesson with the year 5/6 kids.
Karen lent me her Happy Christmas mate set and her Merry
Christmas roller and I stamped and cut enough images for
30 cards. We have sentthe kits out to all the kids with
the instructions to colour imagesonly. Then next Friday
I have to do an on air lesson with all of the kids on how
to put them together! Should be interesting. They were
after a basic quick card, and I thought of this set straight
away, as quite a simple set, but the biggest bonus was it was
very Australian! Hopefully the kids will enjoy it.

No comments: