Monday 17 December 2007

Horse Cards

Gillian's girls came around for an afternoon
of stamping. They wanted to do horse cards,
so I let them pick out the stamps they wanted
to use and what colour they wanted to do and
then with a bit of guidance they made their own
cards. I made exactly the same cards as they did,
while they were making them.
This one is Grayson's-


And this one is Caitlan's-
(not sure if I spelt her name right?)

I have been having so much fun with these
stamps lately. They are Stampin' Ups Equestrian Dreams,
Wanted and Bareback. Here are some more eg's.
Don't you just love that background stamp Flourish?
I have been using it on everything!


This is not a great photo of this one, I'll try it
again later, but gives the general idea.
Anyway I better go mow the lawn as the real estate a
agent wants to take photo's tommorrow.

No comments: