Tuesday 11 March 2008

Sale-A-Bration Stamps.

Weren't they great. I have had so much fun playing with them, especially the Friendship Blooms set. I have my craft room all set up and it is so great
to be able to go in and sit down whenever I like and not have to pack every
thing up when I'm finished.
This was just a quick thank you card for a great customer. I really fell in love
with these papers out of the Summer Mini Catalogue after making these cards,
and have ordered another couple of packs before it finishes at the end of March.
They are so lovely and rich looking!


This card is a similar one that Karen Robinson sent me in a swap. I changed
the colours and ribbons and put the Stampin' Up DP behind it. I didn't
particularly like this set of paper but since using it on a few cards, I now really
like it and again made sure I ordered some more before the catalogue finishes
in March.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Its about time you posted something! I was beginning to think that you must have had trouble with your internet connections or something. I love the cards, and your house looks great. Not sure about your blog problem though, it all looks fine from my end.

Mel Hanlon