Wednesday, 16 July 2008

Mel's Button Challenge!


Well the challenge wasn't in making something it was in finding the time to do it! But I was determined to have a go. I wanted to make a gift box for something I'm sending a friend, so this is what I came up with. All products used are stampin' up, I don't have time at the minute to categorise them but will jump on tommorrow and do a run down.
The stamp set is the hostess set A Little Bit of Happiness.
You can visit Mel's blog at http://www.melhanlon.blogspot.com/
Thanks for the challenge Mel!
AND HERE'S MY BUTTON!

4 comments:

federal perkins loan said...

You have a very impressive blog.


federal perkins loan

online lotto said...

Baw, kasagad-sagad sa iya ubra blog!

free lotto said...

I'm thankful with your blog it is very useful to me.

Mel Hanlon said...

Thanks so much for joining my challenge! Well done!