Monday 27 October 2008

Well I was going to do a card a day.


I have been trying to get a few cards done when I have a chance, so I have some in
reserve so I can upload on a daily basis. Well John and I are heading off to Darwin
for a couple of days so I thought I would upload this little something I did yesterday.


Apparently we (Hodgson Downs) have been nominated for some award, we know
nothing about and we have been told we have to go. It is something to do with the
Northern Land Council. John is whinging that he's too busy but the break
will do him good.


So what do you think of my little shoe? The pattern is out of the magizine Quick
and Crafty and the designer is Cathie Shuttleworth. In the magazine it say's they
could be used as place names at a girlie dinner party, but I can just picture them
with a yummy white ferrar roche sitting inside one.
Once you cut the pattern out it was so easy.

5 comments:

Nardi said...

Love it! Any chance that you could email a copy of the pattern?

Hope your time away goes well too.

Kristy Geddes said...

No worries Nardi,
will have to be Friday.
Just email me your email address.

Cheers,
Kristy

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristy,

I sent you an email but not sure you will receive it. Is there any chance I could ask you to send me a copy of the cinderella shoe pattern?
thank you
ann

Melyssa said...

What a cute shoe!! and all the detail and work you put into it, wow.

happyscrapz said...

Love your shoe design. Would you mind sharing the template with me.