Thursday 13 November 2008

Keesh's Colour Challenge - Some of my Favourite Colours.

These are the color's for Makeesha Byl's Colour Challenge.http://www.makeeshabyl.com.au/

Certainly Celery
Chocolate Chip
Regal Rose
Very Vanilla



I really enjoyed making this card as I always love these colours together.
I used Chocolate Chip for my base card and stamped it with Choc Chip ink
and my Crosshatch Stamp. The Certainly Celery card was stamped with the
bamboo leaves from the Artfully Asian Set and also the Thank You from that
set in Regal Rose. Chocolate Chip Bow added and then the whole lot stuck
to the card. I stamped the Peach Blossoms? from the Artfully Asian set in
chocolate chip then used my Regal Rose and Certainly Celery pens to colour
it in, and oops I forgot, I lightly stamped the Very Vanilla card with Regal
Rose using the Cross hatch stamp before the flowers were added. This was
mounted on Regal Rose card then mounted on the Card.



Side View



Thanks again Keesh!

No comments: