Sunday 23 November 2008

Mel's Challenge to make a Xmas card in non-traditional colours.

Mel's latest challenge is to make a Christmas Card using non-traditional
Colours. http://www.melhanlon.blogspot.com/
This is an image I stamped from Karen Robinson
http://karenmrobinson.blogspot.com/ last year, using the SU Set
Happy Christmas Mate. I actually used
this image to make some cards with the School of the Air kids.
Thanks again Karen! I really should buy this set, as I think as an
Australian it is one that will never date.
When I saw Mel's latest challenge, I thought he would go perfect with
the spring break DP's in a VERY non-convetional colour way!!!!!
The Card I used was whisper white, Only Orange, Brocade Blue,
and Wild Wasabi. The image was stamped in Basic Black and the
Very Merry from the Short and Sweet set was stamped in Not Quite Navy.
Thanks for the challenge Mel.
Cheers,
Kristy xo

3 comments:

Debbie M said...

Hi Kristy - I see you have been very very busy!!! And I love your Surfing Santa card. Very bright and summery.

Debbie M

Unknown said...

Congrats for winning Mel's challenge. Such a fun card.

Jean McKenzie said...

Congratulations Kristy on winning Mel's challenge. And I love your two latest cards - great way to use those retired papers but oh arent they gorgeous! I want to keep what I have left LOL!!