Friday 20 March 2009

Easter Card

Well as you can see by this card, once I started stitching I just couldn't stop!

I bought this set (SU A Good Egg) when the catalogue came out last year
and have to admit have never used it, so I thought I might try and get
some easter cards sent out this year.
The Bashfule Blue was stamped with the little floral stamp from the set
in pretty in Pink, then the centre of the large flowers coloured with the
PIP pen. I then layered the card up with PIP card, and Olive card
which had been corrugated and DP Petals and Paisleys, all of which
were scraps. The egg on the chicken was covered in clear embossing
powder a couple of times to try and give it an eggy look. Behind the chick
was stamped with the flower stamp as well and coloured to match.
I used a couple of punches for the heading as well as around the chick
and some of my scrap ribbon.
Oh Yeah! And lot's and lot's of stitching,
I had a lot of fun making this one and I hope the recipient loves it as much
as I do........

No comments: