Saturday 11 April 2009

A Golfing Birthday Card

Well this card is for my FIL who's birthday was on the 24th March. He
used to play a lot of golf, but not so much anymore I think. I stamped this
fellow a few years back off a friend and thought I'd put him together in a
card. He is an Art Impressions stamp and knowing art impressions there
is probably some little saying that goes with it, which I didn't have so I used
my Stamp World Happy Birthday stamp. All the paper is from SU and is
the retired DP East Coast Prep, it really appealed as the plaid looked
very golfy.
The SU card used was real red, black, whisper white and Tempting
Turquoise. I coloured the image using my Tombow pens and a water pen.

Here is the Happy Birthday. Hard to tell but I bent it up in waves, then
raised it with Majic Mount to look like it was flying in the wind.
Hope you enjoy looking, I am off to do some cooking to put in the freezer
as I have heaps of work visitors turning up for the next 2 weeks.

luv,
Kristy

xo

1 comment:

Debbie M said...

Hi Kristy

How very cute your golfer is. and I also love your easter cards.

Debbie M