Wednesday 7 July 2010

Woo Hoo!

Another 1.2kg lost this week. I am wrapped with that and wonder
how much the loss would have been if I had had time to exercise
as well, but with 4.30 starts and 8.30pm finishes that wasn't
going to happen, only got in a couple of 2k walks. But it just
goes to show thinking about what you eat before it goes in the
mouth makes a huge difference.

Todd is back cooking in the kitchen at the moment and is doing
a great job, still looking for a cook and a governess if anyone
knows of anyone, and I have finally got all of the stations
end of Financial stuff through to Adelaide, so am hoping
life will go back to some semblence of normal now.

Have been having so much trouble loading photos to blogger
lately, writing is not a problem, but it just won't add photos,
been doing it to me off and on quite a bit lately, and I know
it's not my computer as have tried it on 2 others as well.
I would have a few extra posts to add if I could only get
the photo on here! Oh well I'll keep trying and when I
finally get it to work will have to save a few to draft!

Been really cold and overcast here at the moment and
actually drizzled rain for about 1/2 an hour yesterday
but only enough to settle the dust, very weird weather
for up here. Anyway I better think about going and
folding some clothes (actually better fold them and
not just think about it as that darn pile keeps getting
higher and higher) hope all have a great day.

1 comment:

LanB said...

Hey Kristy,

I've only just read the comment you left for me! Thank you.

It sounds like you have a very busy life.

Are you continuing with Round 3 of the 12WBT?

Cheers Lee-Ann (LanB on the 12WBT forums.)