Thursday 13 December 2007

Cards


Have been busy making cards for christmas and also
for some orders. Have been having a lot of fun
with Equestrian dreams and the Wanted set.
The cards above was having a go at the Faux leather look.
I really enjoyed trying them and loved the way
they turned out. Below is a fold out album for a
friend's birthday. They breed and sell bull's and
she has quite a few images on plates etc. I couldn't
find a bull stamp anywhere. So I ended up getting
it off the internet and covering it with utee and
giving it the cracked glass effect. She absolutley
loved it, and made all the work on it worthwhile.
Since other people have seen this quite a few extra
orders have come in.

Here is the inside of it:-


I made her girls a candle each, which was my first
attempt at stamps on a candle. This was a lot of fun
and they were so effective. Not a great photo though
as they put them near their windows and they melted.

No comments: