Thursday 13 December 2007

Jay's Birthday




Well my baby turned 11 on Tuesday. He keeps telling everyone
he's 12. Because he was born at the end of December I started
him a year later at school, so apparently he's 11 but he should
be 12!!!! I bought him a second hand PSP off ebay. He has
desperatly wanted one of these for about 4 years so I finally
gave in. A happier boy you could not find.
We went out to Edith Falls about 50km's out of Katherine
for the day with Gillian and her 2 girls and it was such
a great day. The weather was perfect and the falls are
beutiful. We swam and picnicked all day. We were a bit
rosy that night.
Jay reckons it's the best birthday he's ever had.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a smile little jay has haha happy birthday mum you will have to take me there it looks beautifull

Todd xo