Monday 17 December 2007

Teacher's Gift

This is a bundle of gifts that Jay gave his teacher Miss Megan this year.
Along with some handmade soap and handmade Christmas card.


This calendar was bought at Woolworths. I then covered it with some
of the Paisley Paper from SU that I am so kicking myself that I didn't
buy more of before it was finished. The photo is from their year 5/6
breakup and the flowers were done using the SU Scribble This set.

I bought this album from the $2 shop,
I think it was about $4. I then decorated it with the
SU Paisley and Polka Dot Set and the embellishment pack.


This is a Post it note holder.
Open the top which has a velcrodot to hold it down
and it has a Bright Pink Post it Note Book inside.
The chook was from the SU Best Of Cluck set.
All done at the last moment as per usual.
I think she loved it.Jay informed me he should
get all A's next year for giving herthis present.
I told him it doesn't work like that you little _______!

No comments: