Friday 14 March 2008

Card for my Grandfather.

My grandfather's birthday is today. He loves old cars so the SU Old Classics (Ithink
that's what it's called - I'm in another building so too far too look at it). I got this set from a friend in the States and I really love it. I use it all the time for Male cards.
The background paper I bought off ebay. It's SU DP paper that was from the States
It's actually Halloween Paper, but I liked the darker colours that I could use for male cards. The card and ink is SU Not Quire Navy. Also Pumpkin and Marigold Card. I also used the SU Crosshatch BG stamp. I sponged around edges of the card and all images. I really love this effect at the moment as you can see by all of my cards. The cars are raised out once and the Happy Birthday is raised outtwice.

No comments: