Friday 14 March 2008

Ahoy there!

I love some of the pirate cards that are out with the SU Set, but as I already had
a pirate stamp, I resisted and didn't buy it. I did buy the wheel though, I had to
buy something! LOL! This SU Roller stamp goes great with the pirate one.
I had a play with them the other afternoon and here is a couple of cards I came up with. This pirate stamp is an Australian Stamp made by Stamps Et Cetera. I originally bought this stamp to make up birthday invitations for one of my boys birthdays.
I haven't used it for a while, but along with the wheel I can see lots of possibilities.In this one I also used a pirate ship stamp from the Australian Company Print Blocks.You can't see it in these pictures but the ship one is raised once and the pirate one is raised twice so they really pop out. I used the SU pastels to colour both of them. All card is from the SU In Colour Set that is due to be retired. I hope they bring in some similar colours as I really love these colours and use them all of the time.

No comments: