Thursday 13 March 2008

My Sister's having a baby.

My sister hasn't long found out that she's having a baby, she is flying up to visit
for a week next week, and I couldn't resist making her a card with the SU set
Swell News, I love this set, I bought it off ebay and I think it may be retired.
But this is the first time I've used these sort of flowers on a card, and I am
so in love with the way it turned out. Hope she likes it!
I can't wait to see her. Everyone is saying she has a really big stomach. I think
it may be because she is so thin!!!! Or maybe it's twins! LOL.
My grandmother had a set of twins and I am a twin, so they say there is a
good chance!

2 comments:

Karen Robinson said...

Hey Kristy! Welcome Back! You've been busy! Love all your creations (as usual!) The house looks good, hope it stops raining for you soon so you can get that grass going, and the mail of course! Great to have you back on-line again. Karen x

Anonymous said...

Yeah emma is big lol, getting better with the cards mum 2 :P

Todd