Tuesday 4 November 2008

Card for the day. A fishing we will go.


I think that's a wishing we will go, I know there's lot's of days
John was wishin he was fishin!


I wanted to try a sunset card as there is so many around at
the moment, and I have been thinking about it for awhile and
for some reason I had this stamp in mind.
The Stamp is a Stamp It stamp. Then when I got it out I realised
it already had a sun, and the image was actually smaller that I
remebered, so there went that idea. Anyway I thought well I've
got it out now, so instead of brayering a sunset which I originally
had in mind, I ended up stamping a mask for the boat, then
sponging the sunset and water, then sponging the boat and
colouring the men with my pens.
Not exactly what I was originally thinking, but another male
card for the supply box, which is always handy.

No comments: