Sunday 2 November 2008

One Year of Blogging. Yeah!

Wow, I can't believe I missed it. I have been blogging for a year on the 18th
of October.

I know sometimes I've been a bit slack, but I am trying harder!

I hope everyone has been enjoying my creations and photo's and stories of
our lives.

SO LET'S CELEBRATE!

Don't forget to celebrate my one year birthday and 5000 hits on my blog, I posted a blog challenge for the above candy. It was pretty straight forward all you had to do was make something that is not a card using SU products and post a message on that post which will link the photo of your creation on your blog. The challenge doesn't finish until Midnight the 11/11/08, so come on ladies, show me your creations! Might be a good excuse to make someone a christmas present.
Original Post dated 1/10/08.

Have fun and thanks for playing.

No comments: