Saturday 31 January 2009

Photo Tagged!

Well there is a bit of a tagging thing going around at the moment that if you are
tagged you are to go into your pictures file and go to your 6th Folder and get
your 6th photo in that folder. Well thanks Tash for tagging me.

Well I am so pleased it wasn't one of me! This is a storm rolling in at the beach
when we were at Dundee before xmas.

I've been surfing blogs off and on over the last couple of days and it looks like
everyone has been tagged, so I'll leave it here. But if anyone reading my blog
who hasn't been tagged, I tag you to have a go, just for a bit of lighthearted fun.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Kristy, thanks for your comment. Once you start using the Polka Dot Punches set you'll love it,there's so much you can do with it. I'm going to keep checking back to see what you come up with. (giggle)