Wednesday 25 March 2009

Buggy Best Wishes

Here is a card created with the bugs and kisses set. I made this
card with my sister while she was here, it is so bright IRL.
Short and sweet today, as not feeling too well. I am chasing a very
sore throat and a really bad, constant headache.

We are trying to finalise budgets for next year and work out what
we are going to spend on this years budget before the end of the
year.

John reckons there is not enough hours in the day, but I told him
if there where anymore hours in the day we'd be dead, cause we
would never stop!

Anyway thanks for looking.

luv,'Kristy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kristy, what an adorable card! I just love the Bugs & Kisses set, but dont seem to get around to using it as much as I would like!

Hope you and your family are well and happy!

Love Mel Hanlon