Wednesday 11 March 2009

Mel's Retired Challenge

Well I have got a photo for this,but for some reason blogger won't let me upload any photos

at the moment, it just keeps dropping out.



The card is made from the retiring set called Bundle of Joy, which would have to be one of my favourite sets, and I would say it will be sadly missed. I tried to buy it for my sister as soon as I heard it was retiring but missed out.



This card is using certainly celery, cream and pretty in pink. I coloured it in pastels. You probably can't see in the photo, but the pink and celery have been stamped with the little heart and spot set from the background basics set.



I'll keep trying to get the photo up, but in the mean time have emailed it to Mel (hope it gets there in QLD time).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, I saw it on Mel's blog, it's gorgeous.