Tuesday 7 April 2009

Kristina Werner Colour Challenge #48

Don't you just love the colours in
Kristina Werner's latest challenge.
Choc Chip, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Blue
and Whisper White.


And here's my creation.


In this card I got to accomplish 3 things I've been dying to try.
1. Use the new SU in colours
2. Try these great flowers I have been seeing everywhere
3. Try the folded ribbon technique





Here is my flower, these are fun
to make and are so simple.

The DSP I used is from Die Cut
with a view. The ribbon is Choc
Chip from SU as is the brad in
the centre of the flower, the for
you stamp is from the new SU
set Fresh Cuts.

I really enjoyed making this card, it was such a change to make a
card with out stamping (not much anyway)!

Thanks again for the challenge Kristina.

5 comments:

Sparkly Pink Star said...

Great card....love the paper and flowers :)

Sherri said...

Cute! The flower really works with the circles on the dsp!

Maureen P said...

That DP is yummy! Wonderful take on the challenge :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome job on that flower. It actually looks like fabric! Great card!

Unknown said...

Wow this is fantastic. Love it.