Thursday 2 April 2009

Makeesha Byl's Colour Challenge #6

I wanted to
get a card
made for
Makeesha's
latest colour
challenge.


I feel like I have really lost my mojo at the moment. I found
it really hard to think of what to do for this card, so settled
on using some stamps from the saleabration set. It's not
too bad, but I must say I found myself just wanting to put
a little bit of green somewhere, but I resisted.



I used the SU DP Prints Pumpkin Pie, that I got in the
mail on Tuesday, (but my catalogue is still not here, sniff!)
applied this to a whisper white base, then I stamped the flower
image onto the Purely Pomegranate with PP ink. The stamp
is from the SU Saleabration set Polka Dot Punches.
The flower was cut out and stuck to some Whisper White card
that was adhered to some Regal Rose, I also stamped the centre
of the flowers with the PP ink, then stuck them to the centre
of the flowers, I filled the centre of the flowers with Glossy Accents
to raise them up and make them shine. A white ribbon was added
then the card with the flowers on. To finish off I stamped the for
you sentiment from the one of a Kind set in Pumpkin Pie in and
cut it out with the small oval punch, I then cut some of the DP
with the larger punch and backed it. Then voila, not too bad
for an 11 0çlock at night and I can't sleep card! Thanks again for the challenge Keesh.

2 comments:

Makeesha Byl said...

Just lovely Kristy! Love the flowers in a row, it looks really effective! Thanks so much for playing! Love Keesh x

Unknown said...

Love the cards and all your other work but I really want to know how your leg is and whether it healed alright after you were stabbed with the box knife. I keep checking back to see but can't find that little bit of info.
Laraine