Saturday 25 April 2009

Stamp With Us Challenge No. 3

Wow I have had so much trouble loading this photo for the challenge,
I am trying two different ways at the moment so will probably
end up with it loaded twice after trying for an hour the normal way.
Well as you can see by my previous post this is for
Stamp With Us's latest challenge, taken from the picture below.
Now I am going to be short and sweet explaining this as I am
worried it is going to drop out.
Card used is Very Vanilla and Chocolate Chip, DP is
SU Prints Close to Cocoa.
The stamps used are bold birthday, baroque motifs and Always.
The only place where it is not obvious is probably the flowers
from the Always heart that I embossed on the cupcake. The Choc
Chip card was run through the corrugator
to give the cup case base effect. Pearls were added for decoration.
I will try and add more detail tomorrow if it lets me, but for now
I am just trying to make the time for the Challenge.
Well this looks like the best I can get tonight, I tried adding
photo's of other angles of the card but no go. This is better
than none. Hope you like the card girls.
I'll try completing the post tomorrow.
Cheers,
Kristy

No comments: