Saturday 9 May 2009

Kristina Werner Colour Challenge #51

Kristina Werner's latest color challenge - Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose
More Mustard and Whisper White.
Whipped this up this arv for Kristina's latest colour challenge. Got to be
honest and say I had made a card like this earlier in the day for someone's
birthday but different colours. Love the way it turned out so used the
layout again for Kristina's challenge, with a few small changes.
Mustard is not usually a colour I would go for, but it looks good with the
Regal Rose and Choc Chip. That's why they call them challenges I spose
so you go out of your comfort zone.
The stamp set is Just Jawing, which I love, but must admit haven't seen it
around all that much. With teenagers in the house, figured it would be a
great one for cards for that age as there isn't too much around aimed at
that group. The background is Gratuitous Grafitti, which goes great with
this set, it really sets it off. I also used this on the eyes and stars.

Here is a close up showing how the skull is raised, also the hearts and stars.
The you rock was rolled over a pen and stuck with the curve facing up to
look like it's blowing in the wind.
TFL
Luv,
Kristy


4 comments:

Amy, Ottawa, Canada said...

I love how it looks like the card is movin' in the wind, too cool.

Christi Flores said...

This is awesome! I love this!!!

Natasha said...

Love the grunge look!

Louise said...

Yes, you DO rock! That's my favourite card I've seen with this set. Well done!