Tuesday 1 December 2009

I can't believe it's been over 2 months since I blogged!

Waliburru ILC Graduates 2009

Well actually I can beleive I haven't blogged for over 2 months cause saying that it's been a whirlwind 2 months. We went on holidays to the USA in October for almost 4 weeks, which was great, then when we returned we literally hit the tarmac running!

The week after we got back we had a graduation for 12 of our trainees that completed their Cert 2 and 3 in Beef Cattle Production.

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.abc.net.au%2Fnews%2Fvideo%2F2009%2F11%2F18%2F2746877.htm&h=9f255f3ba1ddbea2a2f510a58cbe82fc

Above is the link to the Darwin ABC news story on the graduation. It turned out to be a great day, but the 50 we estimated for the BBQ it turned out to be about 250!

The lead up to this was full on, as there is no shop just around the corner, everything has to be done starting a month ahead, and usually it's 1 truck out a month, so everything has to be carefully preplanned.

Anyway it all went off really well.

So then after we got that out of the way I had a months worth of office work to catch up on, what a nightmare, and I am almost there with that, even though I keep thinking I am there seems to be more arriving on a daily basis if you know what I mean, anyway it's getting there.

Last week I took the 2 office trainees to Darwin for some one on one with their GTO's, so it was great I got to get a heap of xmas shopping done. I took the girls to watch Twilight New Moon, and to be honest I really don't know what all the fuss is about, it was alright but nothing to rave about, I found it to drag on quite a bit. And what's with this team Edward how can they chose that anemic, skinny guy over the body of Jacob! LOL
Then it was back home on Saturday after picking my firstborn up off the plane on Friday night, arriving late Sat, then spent Sunday catching up in office and house work, then into Katherine daylight Monday morning for swim week for school of the air.

Whew!

So I am in Katherine for the week as the govie headed off earlier than planned, so I have the computer and heaps of folders full of all sorts of fun stuff, to while away my days. On the good side I will have time to slowly walk around Woolies and pick out my xmas food instead of being in a big mad rush to get groceries and get home before dark, and I may even be able to fit in a hair cut.

Needless to say I have had absolutly no time to craft, but keep checking back over the next few weeks, cause I have heaps of holiday photos to upload and when I head home next week it should have quitened down enough to get some pre xmas craft done.



Bye for now.

Have a great day!

No comments: