Monday 1 March 2010

Here chook, chook, chook.....

Here is another of the creations that I made with my sister when she
was here. I fell in love with this stamp set (SU Best of Cluck - retired)
and bought it second hand, but have to admit after I got it I found it
hard to do much with it.
With this card we picked the American Crafts Designer Paper that
we wanted the egg to go with, then found the similar American Crafts
ribbon then chose the matching card after that. It's another of
those cards that look so much better in real life, the colours in the DP
are actually quite deep, but it doesn't show it in this shot.
The colours used were riding hood red, kiwi kiss and not quite navy.
I used the SU polka dot background stamp and stapled the ribbon
on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a cute stamp. I havent seen it before I dont think!!! You have made a beautiful card and I'm sure you will think of other ways to use the stamp.