Saturday 18 December 2010

Messenger Bag Redo

We got presented with these messenger
bags full of lots of goodies at the
NTCA (Northern Territory's Cattleman's Association)
Conference this year.
They are great bags and I use
it all the time.
I wanted to take it to Japan
as I thought it would be
great on the plane and
walking around, and it
was, when I didn't have
too much stuff in it, hey
Fi!
I can understand promoting
your sponsors, it's a great
idea, but sorry guys it's
just too darn ugly for a girl
to be seen in Japan with, right!


So this is what I did!

What do you think? Wouldn't

know it was the same bag would you.

Actually showed it to the CEO of the NTCA

and he didn't have a clue.

I picked one of my favourite fabrics

that I purchased at Spotlight, ironed

the edges in and sewed the hem.

I then put double sided iron on

stuff on there and ironed it onto

the bag. Finished it off with a

twisted fabric flower which

you can find many tutorials

for them all over the blogosphere.

I think it Rocks!

Now have a look back tomorrow as I

have a GREAT giveaway.

No comments: