Sunday 25 November 2007

A lovely quite weekend.

Had John come home Friday night, I don't know what it is, whether we
were down with something or just buggered because it's been a long
year, but all we wanted to do all weekend was sleep. Poor old Jay set
a movie up for us to watch ( the 3rd Pirates of the Caribbean) and John
and I proceeded to sleep through the whole movie, I left the couch for the
bed and slept for over 3 hrs. John headed back this morning still feeling
buggered and I went for another 4 hrs sleep this arv. Must of needed it
as I never can sleep through the day anymore. Needless to say haven't
done any stamping. But I did take some photos yesterday morning of
some of what I've been up to lately. Have a photo of the blog candy that
I gave Mel and Jean, haven't heard whether Jean has received hers yet,
so not game to post it!
Talking of Blog Candy, my post hit over 1000 on Friday, which is unbelievable!
I watched it go over 300 hits in a matter of 2hrs thanks to all of the lovely
Splitcoast ladies having a look at my new uploads.
I think when it hits 1500 we'll have to have some new blog candy, so keep an
eye out.
Here is some of the goodie bags I gave the girls who came to my workshop on Wednesdaynight. They loved them! I wanted to show them that you are not limited to just cards with your stamps. Also made a thank you one with the scribble this set to thank Jess for being a hostess.But I think I need to tatoo take a photo to my forhead, as I keep forgetting to take photo's of things before I give them away!

Not a great close up shot but gives you the general idea. On the snowman one I used my Giga Marvey Scallop punch and then around the snowman I used the 2 largest SU circle punches. The wording I typed on the computer and each bag had a little poem on the back of each one. Quick, effective and I love them!

No comments: