Thursday 14 May 2009

A fish á swimmin.........

My son is so wowed and in love with this card. I've been wanting to have
a go at this card since last year, so when I had the day to myself on mothers
day I made the faux silk one in a previous post and this Gel card. They are
so cute in Real Life, and I can see why kids get a kick out of them. I used
Real red, Brilliant Blue, Sun Yellow, and Glorious Green. As you can see
I cuttlebugged each piece, backed with blue and red then cut circles out of
the other colours. The green is faded in this shot, it is as you know, quite
bright!

Here is a close up of the fish and gel. I had bashful blue card behind, which
I stamped with a Print Blocks splatter stamp, I coloured the fish and cut
him out and raised him with magic mount. Then I followed the instructions
as per splitcoast for the gel.

These cards are so much fun and so easy.

TFL!
luv,
Kristy

No comments: