Sunday 17 May 2009

A little Cheep Talk..........


Well I got this set as soon as the cattie came out, as I just had to have it.
Then it has just been sitting there looking at me on the desk the whole
time saying "stamp me", "stamp me". So finally yesterday I inked her up.
I wanted to try the set in softer tones and I pretty happy in how it came up.
My base card was bashful blue, then I used DSP Tea Party from the new
catalogue. Other card used was pretty in pink and Certainly Celery and of
course whisper white. Same colours used in ink along with Barely Banana.
The ribbon is the new 5/8"Pink Pirouette striped grossgrain. This ribbon
is so pretty.
As you can see in this shot, I curled the petals of the flower up to give a bit
of dimension.
TFL!
Hope everyone has a great day.
Luv,
Kristy

2 comments:

Leonie said...

Ohhhh, I just discovered your blog and I love it! Your work is amazing, I will be back for sure, thanks for sharing!

Nerine .P. said...

Absoloutely lovely Kristy...this set because of your card has just moved to the top of my wish list.