Sunday 19 July 2009

Afternoon at Bella Glen

I had a friend come out and visit for a few days on the holidays and
so did Jay, so I thought we would do a run out to Bellla Glen so I
could show Margaret and take the boys for a swim. The weather
had already cooled up so Margaret and I gave it a miss, and I
got the camera out to get a few shots. which was great, of course
the boys did a bit of hamming up for the camera.
This is the tree thy all climb up to either swing off or jump off.
Mmmm is that a flying fox, oh wait a minute that's Jay.

Is that 3 Monkey's in a tree?
Yah know what? I think it is..........
Going....................
Gone!

This one is Lane Hockey
watching on.....
There is no way he
was going in after
he saw the crocs in
the water when we arrived!
Luckily they were only little
freshies, I wasn't quite sick
of my boys at this stage
that I would feed
them to the crocs!




This is Margaret Hyndman
watching on.







Todd with his fluro yellow singlet and cowboy hat.

Why so worried Jay?
This photo so reminds me of his father........

Give us a smile Jay!
Todd contemplating.
The Boys Hamming It Up
Jay deep in thought......

Todd deep in thought............


Todd and Jayden deep in thought......
(nice photo Todd)
and my favourite....

They say Todd that a picture tells a

1000 words.........................

No comments: