Friday 17 December 2010

Wow not long till xmas now!

8 sleeps exactly before Santa comes downn that
non existent chimney.

Wow the last three of months have been so hectic!
And what a time it has been..............
I have learnt to crochet, been to Japan, completed
most of my Diploma in Front Line Management,
had over 200 people here for a bbq for the trainees
graduation, travelled to Darwin and back (1200km's)
at least 8 times, had quite a few visitors, including
bosses, had my sister and brother in-law visit for
2 weeks, did a heap of sewing and cooking with my
sister, helped look after my 2 year old and 6 month old
nieces (whew!), caught up on my stamping swaps
and of course worked!

SoI promise you there is a reason I haven't blogged
much in the last couple of months. But the biggest
reason, and I am ashamed to say it, I just haven't
darned well felt like it.......

Anyway, we are now coming into our quiter time,
so I am hoping there will be enough hours in the
day to get out of the office at a reasonable hour
and get a few things done for myself.

So keep looking as I have lot's and lot's of photo's
and a few giveaways coming!

No comments: